Ingredients: Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Castor Oil, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sugar Syrup, Sandalwood Powder, Sandalwood Essence.
- Sodium Palmitate: Sodium Palmitate is the sodium salt of Palm Oil and is made by reacting Palm Oil with Sodium Hydroxide. This process is called saponification. Once the saponification is complete, the product is free from Sodium Hydroxide (Lye). Sodium Palmitate acts as an surfactant and emulsifying agent in soaps.
- Sodium Cocoate: Sodium Cocoate is the sodium salt of Coconut Oil made by reacting coconut oil with sodium hydroxide. It is a mixture of fatty acids, coco and sodium salts. It is a surfactant and emulsifying agent in soaps.
- Castor Oil: Extracted from the seeds of castor plant, castor oil has a thick and viscous texture. It contributes to large bubbles and is known for its cleansing properties.
- Glycerine: Glycerine is a natural humectant which gives clarity to soaps as it makes soap transparent. It also adds moisture to skin. Due to the humectant property of glycerine, soap sometimes sweat during rainy season as it attracts moisture from air.
- Sodium Stearate: Sodium Stearate is a fine white powder and is the sodium salt of stearic acid. It acts as an emulsifier and is used to harden soaps. It also has the ability to make product opaque and contributes to creamy white foam.
- Sugar Syrup: Sugar syrup is added to get transparency and it also contributes to bubbly lather.
- Sandalwood Powder: Infused with pure sandalwood powder which brightens skin tone and removes tanning.
- Sandalwood Essence: Imparts fragrance to soap. Free from Phthlates and other harmful chemicals.